I had something else planned but having been nominated by @GirlInGlasses (https://girlinglassescom.wordpress.com/), it only made sense to post this. Thank you again for nominating me, it means a lot!
1.Thank the nominator and post a link back to their blog.
2.Answer the questions the nominator has set out for you.
3.Nominate new blogs and set out questions for them to answer.
4.Notify the nominees of their nominations by commenting on their blog or social media
5.When creating your nomination post, list the rules and include the Sunshine Award logo in it.
Questions and Answers:
- What is the most valuable thing you own?
- If we are talking about material things, it would either be my pictures or my journal because my journal has the explanations for all the photos. Actually, it might be my journals because I have started to include pictures and souvenirs in there as well.
- Where do you see yourself in a year?
- I see myself still in college as a Dietetics/Pre-Med major with a Chemistry minor, taking more classes than I should, and spending all my time in the library or somewhere else studying. Hopefully, by then I will have made new friendships/relationships and mended others that fell apart. I will hopefully have been allowed to switch to our on-campus apartments and be an RA there which means I will have my first apartment and will have decorated it all boho-modern / whatever a person would call my decor style. Hopefully, I will also be less stressed and not have added more stuff to my plate because the lord knows I already do more than I probably should. (I’m starting to think I should write a letter to my future self, so if you would like that please comment below)
- Would you consider yourself a happy person?
- If I am being brutally honest, no I don’t think I would consider myself an overall happy person. This actually is really sad to admit because I feel like for the most part, I am pretty happy, but then whenever I get to thinking too much or just being overly hard on myself I get in a really bad mood where I just shouldn’t be around anyone because I am just a ticking time bomb of negativity. I can say though, that I’m working on being happier as much as possible.
- Which three things do you consider a must for being happy?
- I’m not entirely sure if I this is supposed to be material based or not so I’m just gonna give a mix. I would say the first thing for being happy is just to be grateful/appreciative. The second would be living in the moment and not worry about what is to come because TRUST ME when I say that this is a mood killer. Lastly, I would have to say that having faith in yourself and in God if you are religious, helps to be happy.
- As far as material things go, being with friends, trying new things, and seeing new places is a combination for happiness.
- Which three things can’t you live without?
- My dogs. food, and air of course.But in all seriousness, my dogs, my food, and planner when it comes to school.
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- Who is the person you look up to and why?
- Where do you want to be in a year?
- What scares you the/ are you the most nervous about?
- What are your to 5 advice tips on life?