I know this is going up late, I’m so sorry, college happened! It was also my boyfriends 21st birthday so I spent the night hanging out with him because we were both busy all throughout the day and didn’t get to see each other until 8 at night. I also only got 3 is hours of sleep the night before that so I was not in the right headspace to be able to write the blog post I had planned.
Let me just say being twenty is kind of hard. Twenty is supposedly one of the most “formative years.” I normally wouldn’t have agreed with that statement but looking back on everything that has gone down this year I probably couldn’t have agreed more. This year the conversation of graduate school, my career, and marriage all came up and they haven’t gone away. I am currently so stuck on what I want to do for a career which makes the conversation of graduate school so much more complicated. I love all things health-related and leaning either towards dietetics, conventional medicine and am looking into naturopathic medicine. Then the conversation of marriage has come up a lot because my boyfriend and I have been dating for 4 years.
Twenty-one is also the last major birthday until fifty! Like what???? So there is a lot I want to get done before then to start my 21st year of life off right!
- Travel more
- Be more spontaneous, well I guess be spontaneous because I’m not spontaneous at all lol
- Get Healthier (about to start the Arbonne 30 Days to Healthy Living
- Promote to District Manager in Arbonne
- Promote to Area Manager in Arbonne
- Find a coffee drink you actually like
- Get engaged? (I mean its been 4 years and I’m ready)
- Read 10 Books
- Do one collaboration or sponsorship with a brand
- Up my blog stats
- Make some girlfriends
- Take more pictures + take better pictures
- Meet Up with a Blogger
- Socialize More in General
- Have a Serious Conversation with My Parents About Life
- Find a Regular Place to Volunteer
- Go on a Road Trip (like a legit one)
- Go to a Drive-in Movie (there is actually one near where I go to college so there really is no excuse)
- Really Stop Giving A Crap About What People Say
- Save 10k! This is kind of an insane goal for most people my age, but still also means that I have to get my Arbonne Business flying fast and I need that extra push! But 20k goes a long way for grad school, a house, or a wedding and all of which are gonna creep up before I know it!
- Be Happy and Just Let Life Be
Alright, guys! That was my 21 by 21 list and goals and I’m gonna be working my a** off to make these happen. I really hope you enjoyed and I would love to know what are your goals for this year! You don’t have to be 21 to have goals and aspirations!
Also isn’t this car just beautiful?!?!?